Pages

26.9.11

turquoise spring




Yes yes I have been lacking on the crafty updates of late but that's because I was saving up for something big! Here is my project from the weekend - my new spring dress. It has my colour of the moment - turquoise. If I were to perform a post-mortem of the project I would have to say that I would be less generous with my sizing as I do have some trimming to do. I have the perfect (you guessed it!) turquoise belt to go with it too. (It wouldn't sit on the dress for pictures). Also theres a pic of my latest turquoise purchase - button earrings by Ella Amalie! Picked those babies up from Encraftment a couple of weeks back.


In other news I have found a stockist of Frankie in Christchurch. The lovely gentlemen (honestly, just adorable) at Canterbury Magazines in Addington keep each edition aside for me to pick up at my leisure. I think I've gone cover to cover with this issue about six times and counting. And look who's featured:


Vicky Lang from Follow the White Rabbit has a chat about trying to keep her business moving through the quakes.

Promise to pump out the posts more frequently as now life/bills/work/lack of motivation is reducing and vitality is increasing. Love blossoms, love daylight savings, love spring!!

2 comments: