Pages

20.4.12

lately

It's been all about the quick and easy lately so I've been off the blog writing and onto all my other mediums, make sure you follow me on Facebook, twitter , pinterest and instagram to keep up to date.

We've also got a new desktop and it's giving me a bit of hell with uploading pics here so please bear with  me (good call-centre speak!).


Here is one that's managed to work to keep you happy before I kick off on all my cool season activities.



the river

I picked up the knitting needles the other night! (Ok so I put them down again but at least they're front-of-mind!). I'm looking forward to starting some new crochet projects on the weekend and following through on some hessian crafts now that I have a bulging bag of coffee sacks to work through (Thanks Underground Coffee).

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment